Chill Zone will be providing it's misting and cooling equipment to the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam in Panama City Beach, FL, the Darlington Raceway, and the University of Virginia Football teams home opening game on Labor day weekend. It has been hot throughout the country and labor day will not be any different. If you have an outdoor event planned and need a way to keep people cool, contact us for an inexpensive alternative to air conditioning. We have misting fans, evaporate coolers (no Mist) and our new inflatable misting structure. All available to rent.
Chill Zone just wrapped up the Travelers Championship in Connecticut with over 45 misting and cooling units around the golf course to keep the players and fans cool during the tournament. Chill Zone also provides its misting fans and heating units to NASCAR, the PGA Tour, NCAA Football, Outdoor music Festivals and many other outdoor special events. It has been a hot one all around the country, and to keep your staff, guests and participants cool, contact us for all your outdoor cooling solutions.www.chillzonellc.com Chill Zone LLC
CHILL ZONE will be providing its misting systems to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Fest and BamaJam
CHILL ZONE will be providing its misting systems to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Fest and BamaJam this summer, stay tuned for more information.
CHILL ZONE has just launched it's Mosquito Misting Systems, a Biodegradable plant based insecticide, mixed with water to ward of those pesky insects. Contact us for more information or a quote for your home or business.
Chill Zone has become the official Misting and heating supplier to the Georgia High School Athletic Association
Chill Zone LLC and Locker Shield have agreed to a partnership, Chill Zone LLC with be the exclsusive distributor to the Northeast US region and to NASCAR. Locker Shield is a nano surface protectant that inhibits microbial growth on all applied surfaces. It accomplishes this WITHOUT the use of poisons, phenols, alcohols, or heavy metals like nano silver or colloidal silver. It is easily applied to most substrates to protect them from microbial growth. EPA registered, tested, long acting, non-leaching “bound” technology. Odorless, colorless, invisible and long lasting.
Environmentally friendly due to non-leaching, non-depleting bound technology. All antimicrobials are NOT created equal. It is important to understand the basic chemical, physical, and biological properties of an antimicrobial so the best choice can be made.
Because of its unique mode of action and inability to migrate from a treated surface, our technology is the obvious choice to minimize environmental contamination and the development of resistant organisms.
- No poison
- Non leach
- No upload
- Water based
- No lawsuits
- No triclosan
Our EPA registered products are environmentally friendly due to their properties – they are non-dissipating, non-leaching and non-migrating away from the applied substrate. It cannot be absorbed by microorganisms or by humans.
It is safe to use and applied easily at home.
Lockershield has been rigorously-tested, proven to be effective and is 100% safe.
Chill Zone is already looking after athletes around the country, in various sports, by providing its cooling and heating products to them so they can perform at their peak regularly. Locker Shield will also keep them healthy and keep the bacteria levels which cause staph infections, strep, influenza or MRSA low, keeping the risk to those athletes low as well.
Locker Shield can be used in the household, in schools, in restaurants, offices, and any place where bacteria can grow and cause illness.
You can visit Locker Shield at www.lockershield.net for more information or contact Chill Zone directly. Samples are available to try and compare its effectiveness versus just the every day chemicals you currently use. Locker Shield is non-chemical and is green technology. Do not wait to kill the bacteria in the important areas and keep yourself, your family, your employees or your athletes safe and bacteria free.
CHILL ZONE is now a member of The National Council of Youth Sports (NCYS). The NCYS comprises the who's who in the youth sports industry. Founded in 1979, the National Council of Youth Sports (NCYS) membership represents more than 200 organizations/corporations serving 60,000,000 boys and girls registered in organized youth sports programs. NCYS is the largest known organization in America representing the amateur youth sports industry.
Chill Zone LLC, has officially opened its North East US office Chill Zone will be servicing all of its Mid-Atlantic to New England accounts through this office. If you are in need of misting systems, outdoor cooling or heating for your restaurant patio, your home patio, or other areas or if you have a special event, sporting event or music festival, Chill Zone is equipped to handle your needs. Chill Zone has provided its equipment to all sized events from a small social gathering to large music festivals and sporting events. What ever your needs Chill Zone has a solution for you. Contact us for your specialized quote for your event.
- Drinking plenty of fluids the night before and even days prior to practices, games or training sessions. Examples would include Gatorade, Power-Ade and water.
- Avoid drinking soda, milk or energy drinks prior to practices, games or training sessions.
- Acclimating yourself to the heat by allow several days to elapse before practicing in full gear.
- Take frequent breaks to consume fluids in an effort to keep your core body temperature from overheating.
- Remove helmets, gloves and loosen any additional pads to allow for adequate air circulation.
- Find shade during your breaks under a tree, behind a shed or under a tent. This will aid in cooling down your core body temperature.
- If your team has a misting system or any time of cooling system, get in front of it as long as possible to cool down your core body temperature.
- Notify your coach, athletic trainer, teammate or parent if you’re feeling dizzy, faint or nauseated. These are heat related symptoms which require immediate attention. Other symptoms would include a headache, lightheadedness or vomiting.
- Listening to your bodies warning signals. For example, feeling sluggish and tired is a symptom associated with dehydration and therefore “working through it” would be the incorrect thing to do.
- Speak-up! Don’t be afraid that your coach or teammate will give you a hard time for taking a break. Everyone’s body functions differently and no one know your body better that you. It’s not about being “tough” it’s about being “Smart”.
- Drink before, during and after you’ve finished practicing, conditioning or participating in a game. You should continue to consume fluids until your urine is clear. Gold or yellow color urine indicates that your body is in need of fluids so keep drinking.
The first step in treating dehydration is prevention. Knowing the signs and symptoms associated with dehydration will better prepare you for those hot days on the game or practice field. As previously stated, it’s not about being “tough” but rather being “smart” while playing in the heat.