Misting systems are most commonly defined as a series of specially mist nozzles placed in a line around the perimeter of an area. When connected to a high pressure misting system pump, water is forced through the specialty nozzles and quickly atomized to droplets as small as 5 millionths of a meter (5 microns).
Misting systems will produce billions of tiny droplets every second. If these droplets are introduced into an outdoor area, they quickly evaporate. This process of evaporation requires energy to be completed. The energy is taken from the air in the form of heat. The result is a temperature reduction of up to 35 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the ambient temperature and the relative humidity of the air. This method of temperature reduction is the most common use for all misting systems.
When misting systems are placed inside an enclosed area (such as a greenhouse), the billions of droplets that are produced will initially provide cooling as the droplets evaporate. However, if the air exchange is limited, the misting system will continue to increase the humidity level within the structure. Humidity levels as high as 90+% are possible. This unique characteristic of all misting systems makes them ideal for both outdoor cooling and humidification.
More Misting Systems
Radiant Sideline heaters -IRLens is an exclusive, unique and patented "lens" that is fitted on all Chill Zone Misting Systems radiant heaters. The revolutionary design of the IRLens captures the majority of the infrared wasted by ALL other heaters on the market and FOCUSES it on a targeted area or zone...thus spot heating it! As a result, the heaters can increase delivered heat by 300-500%.
- Available in gas and electric
- No venting required (gas models)
- Does not rely on mechanical systems
- Low noise operation
- Variable sizes of heating zones or targets
- Compact and lightweight
- Full heat in three minutes
- Can be mounted farther away from the target - out of the way of people and machines
- Creates sharp edges between heat and no heat - you don't have to heat areas that don't need it.
- The outside of the heater is cool - safe for portable applications
- Wind does not affect radiant heat
Dragon Heated Benches have been successfully utilized throughout the NFL to provide the ultimate in sideling heathing.
Then benefits of the new bench system are as follows:
- More Comfortable --- These benches are designed for ultimate comfort for the players in harsh winter weather.
- Heated Foot Deck - Holes in the deck, which slide out from the bench, provide an upward blast of heat, keeping the players feet warm in all winter conditions.
- The benches consist of durable and rugged fiberglass that warms up quickly to immediately provide a comfort zone for the players.
- Heated deck has beveled edges to prevent tripping. skid-resistant surface to prevent slipping.
- Heat source is a clean burning natural gas or propane.
- Benches will sit up to six to eight players depending on the size of the players.
- Portable and easy to move allows quick storage in off-season.
- The benefits of the hot helmet heaters are as follows:
- Provide a constant flow of warm air to the in side of each helmet, warn enough to keep pads soft without damaging the helmet.
- Reduce moisture buildup inside the helmets.
- Multi-station units, one position per seated player.
- Are available with or without a bench can be retrofitted to your bench.
- Are insulated for maximum efficiency.
More Heating Systems
Evaporative Cooling Systems
An evaporative cooler is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. Evaporative cooling differs from typical air conditioning systems which use vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycles.
Evaporative cooling works by employing water's large enthalpy of vaporization. The temperature of dry air can be dropped significantly through the phase transition of liquid water to water vapor (evaporation), which can cool air using much less energy than refrigeration. In extremely dry climates, evaporative cooling of air has the added benefit of conditioning the air with more moisture for the comfort of building occupants.
The cooling potential for evaporative cooling is dependent on the wet bulb depression, the difference between dry-bulb temperature and wet-bulb temperature. In arid climates, evaporative cooling can reduce energy consumption and total equipment for conditioning as an alternative to compressor-based cooling. In climates not considered arid, indirect evaporative cooling can still take advantage of the evaporative cooling process without increasing humidity. Passive evaporative cooling strategies offer the same benefits of mechanical evaporative cooling systems without the complexity of equipment and ductwork.
More Evaporative Cooling Systems
Insect Control Systems
Unlike portable mosquito control systems which attract mosquitoes into your yard, our system kills all mosquitoes in the backyard through a series of pyrethrum-insecticide misting nozzles. Our automated and permanent Mosquito System, allows you and your family to enjoy a mosquito-free yard all year round.
Whether you call them fly control systems, fly spray systems, mosquito misting systems, or automatic insect control systems, Mosquito Misting Systems are eliminating mosquitoes one backyard at a time. Our drum-based misting systems and tankless mosquito misters are made in the USA and manufactured from the highest quality parts and materials. We offer unparalleled quality, an industry best-in-class warranty and peace of mind to the homeowners who have purchased our quality mosquito misting systems.
More Insect Control Systems